Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby Quilt for Mary & Cameron

My friend Pat Nielsen's daughter and son-in-law are expecting and there is a shower on March 8th, so I needed to whip up a fast quilt top to take with me when I go to visit Hilda over President's Day weekend - cause she will let me quilt it on her longarm. I pulled out my stash of swap blocks from the about.com forum and used some of the black and bright pinwheels and 9-patches I had traded to whip something up in a hurry.

Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do for the baby quilt I promised my sister on her birthday for her soon to be first grandchild! I have the fabric - red, white & blue per her request - but haven't decided on a pattern yet.

Hilda, be thinking about quilting designs for this quilt!! LOL!

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

It's a quilt that baby (and mom and dad) will love. I especially like the random arrangement of pinwheels. I can't wait to see how you and Hilda quilt it.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Sheri said...

I love it.Love the bright baby quilts.
Sheri

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home