
I was wrapping (bagging actually!) Christmas gifts this afternoon and realized I had never taken a picture of the two little lunas I beaded for my quilting buddies Becky and Caren. I made them in postcard fashion and bought a couple of those little Mission-style plate easels at Michael's to display them on. Didn't realize when I was taking the picture that the photo of my Mom was peeking through between them - ah well, she always did love knowing what was going on with my quilting! So these two little items are now wrapped and ready to go to their new homes.
Pat H/SWquilter
2 Comments:
I love your lunas, and that's neat how your mom is peeking between them. I'm sure your friends will love them.
love the lunas!!! the colors are beautiful :) how big are they?
hope you had a wonderful christmas...may your new year be filled with peace and joy!
cheers~
lisajo
Post a Comment
<< Home