Monday, November 26, 2007

Fun & Games with HIlda

I spent my 4 day weekend in NM with Hilda and Dale - had a wonderful visit and Hilda & I got a ton of quilting done. I was able to finally use up some of my multitudes of swap blocks - all from a "year of cats" swap on about.com several years ago. The batik quilt is a gift for my step-niece and her husband - they are expecting their first child in February. The 30s kitties with the lavender trim and plaid border will go to Patty in Vermont for a holiday project she is doing to provide quilts for a group of children. And the blue & white cats will go into my stash for future baby quilt gifts - I decided I had to keep that group of blocks. I think I'll call it "Cat Ba-lue."

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home