Pay It Forward
This sounds like a fun challenge, and I want to participate so here goes:
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
I wish I had a clue what sorts of things have been done in this challenge previously, but alas, I don't. I'm sure I'll come up with something!
Pat H/SWquilter
: Quilting
4 Comments:
Hi Pat,
I'm sure we'll figure it out together. This sounds like fun, and maybe some different people will stop by our blogs.
Hilda
Okay, so you're my No. 1 commenter, come on Nos. 2 and 3! This will be an interesting exercise in creativity I hope!
Pat
Hi Pat,
Sign me up for your pay it forward. I'll post on my blog. Can't wait.
Pat, what great quilts you and Hilda have made! It was fun looking and I'm sure the two of you had a BLAST together!
I don't have a blog, and am not going to start one, but I'm glad you are going to take the challenge of doing unexpected nice things! I read the challenge on the forum and hope to see what things I can do!
To start with I am making pillowcases for military personnel as special "thank you's".
Have fun with you challenge!
Post a Comment
<< Home