
I went up to Payson, AZ over the weekend with a group of friends for a quilting retreat. The B&B we stayed at had a good-sized design wall in the sewing room, so I was able to get a picture of all the rows for my row robin at one time. Again, thank you ever so much to everyone who participated in this swap - I am awed by the variety of rows I got back! I still haven't sewn any of the rows together, but have at least begun to think about how to put them together - and how on earth to quilt it?! LOL! I suspect it is beyond my skills as a quilter.
Pat H/SWquilter
2 Comments:
Hi Pat
WOW That's beautiful. I have my row robin up on my blog too. But the pictures don't do it justice, it's even prettier in person.
Sheri
What a beautiful theme choice! i live in an old log cabin in the mountains and this would look great in my place :) Ive never participated in a Row Robin, but i followed along with yours, and everyone seemed to end up with amazing quilts! Perhaps when im a little more skilled i will join you guys in the next one :)
cheers~
lisajo
Post a Comment
<< Home