Monday, November 26, 2007

More quilts for Dr. Kaufman

Hilda's youngest daughter, Lindsay, has juvenile diabetes, and Hilda decided to provide Lindsay's endocrinologist, Dr. Kaufman, with some quilts to give to children who she treats who are newly diagnosed with this disease. Sounded like a worthy project and I wanted to help her. We donated a few quilts earlier this summer, and when I decided to go to NM for the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend, I dug through my stash of swap blocks for things that would be kid friendly. I had a ton of cat blocks from a "year of kitties" swap on the about.com quilting forum several years ago, so I took them with me, and we pieced them into tops, along with some blocks that Hilda put together for this project. Apparently Blogger is only going to let me post 4 pictures per message, so here are the first 4 of the quilts that we made over the weekend.

Pat/SWquilter


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home