
Went up to a friend's cabin up near the Mogollan Rim for the weekend. It was raining pretty heavily on Friday when we went up but turned to snow overnight. I think we got about 4-5 inches -- good time to be in the cabin working on some quilting with a fire burning in the woodstove. It was very overcast when we got up Saturday morning and still snowing, but later in the day the sun attempted to peek through several times. I finished up my Frida Kahlo quilt while I was there, for my friend Iris in Illinois - her Christmas gift, so I need to think about getting that in the mail asap. It's good to be home where I won't have to deal with snow to get to work tomorrow!
Pat H/SWquilter
1 Comments:
Beautiful pictures I love the snow but this ice we've been getting the last couple days is not so good.
Sheri
Post a Comment
<< Home