
The top picture is my row for Kathi's cowboy row robin. The block on the right is actually 4 6" Wagon Tracks blocks put together to form the diamond pathway. The two 9" blocks to the left are Chisholm Trail blocks - both block patterns seemed to fit the cowboy theme to me - and then I had to machine applique the cowboy on a bucking bronco! I promise to get this in tomorrow's mail and try not to ever be so late again!

Patty's spring themed row robin arrived on Saturday - I think this is the last time I'll be able to get all of the rows of a row robin on my design wall at the same time for a photograph! The bottom row is Patty's, middle row is Kathi's and the top row is Nancy's. I'll be leaving this on my design wall for awhile for inspiration!
2 Comments:
Every time I see a photo from this round robin, I wish I could have joined the fun. I love your Cowboy row!
Wish you were participating too - maybe one of these days we'll be in a row robin together! I find the row robin easier to accomplish than the round robin I participated in, at least. Otherwise keeping up with one a month becomes challenging - and you seem to have a lot more quilting irons in the fire than I do with your block lottos, postcards, birthday swaps, etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home