
These are the Earth Day postcards I made for a swap on the about.com quilting forum. I used a purple fabric from my scrap bin left over from the Oriental Lantern swap on about for the first postcard in the series. After that I found a piece of purple large enough to do the other 11 postcards. We swapped in groups of six, so 5 of these cards went to my swap group, but then I had 6 other friends I wanted to send one to as well. So they become a production line. The 12th card still isn't satin stitched around the edges. I ran out of bobbin thread just as I finished the 11th card, and since that was the number I needed to mail, I stopped there. One of these days. . .

And this is the back - not very professional looking. I need a tutorial on how to do postcard backs on the computer I think.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home