Sunday, February 18, 2007


This is the baby quilt (quite large so it's going to work for her through toddler-hood at least) that I made for my Goddaughter's new baby. Rachel Rose was born on January 6, 2007, so it's high time I finished this and got it ready to deliver to her. I washed it and dried it so all systems are go at this point.


And this is the center of the comfort quilt that I'm putting together for Jill Montanari - a number of quilters on the about.com forum donated blocks for it. I put the top together and will piece the back, bind and label it. Linda Puttman has generously volunteered to quilt it for me, so as soon as I get borders on the back and the top pieced, I'll be passing it along to her for the quilting.


Pat H./SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home