
These
are the blocks I made for the two rounds of a black & batik block swap that Teresa Suek sponsored on the Delphi quilting forum. We made a block each for each participant in the 2 rounds for the 6", 9" and 12" blocks. We had to make at least one 18" block to swap - I made two. Can't wait to see what everyone else has done!

These
are the blocks I made for the two rounds of a black & batik block swap that Teresa Suek sponsored on the Delphi quilting forum. We made a block each for each participant in the 2 rounds for the 6", 9" and 12" blocks. We had to make at least one 18" block to swap - I made two. Can't wait to see what everyone else has done! And after hoarding the fabrics for years - 5 at least - I finally started to piece blocks for a quilt I promised my friend Sandy - she picked out and bought most of the fabrics herself. And I think I've procrastinated for so long because I didn't know what to do with them. I'm not sure I'm still right about what to do with them, but decided I had to finally make a move! Her bed is a California king, so this won't be a quick project, and the quilt will be VERY scrappy, but I'm glad to have finally made a move on it and hope I'm able to sustain the momentum!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home