
This is a Debbie Caffrey mystery quilt - it was the group project at the 2006 Arizona Retreat. When I finished the first 3 UFOs that I listed, I added this mystery quilt and a comfort quilt I'm working on for Jill Montanari as the next in my line of UFOs I'm challenged to finish by the end of April in Marianne's thread on UFO challenges. Last Friday night, I finished the top and pieced the backing for Jill's quilt and gave them and the batting to Linda Puttman on Saturday who will quilt it. When she has had a chance to do the quilting, I'll get the quilt back from her and bind and label it. Last night I finished handstitching the binding on this mystery quilt and got the label on it. I washed it and dried it and it's ready to deliver to my friend Zeffi this weekend.
Pat H.
2 Comments:
So pretty I had to share with the Block Lotto crowd. Our January block was the double four-patch and I think this could inspire some setting ideas for the winners--there were 8 of them because we had 246 blocks!
Wow - amazing group - we had 5 winners at the AZ retreat for our lotto blocks, but each winner only got approx. 12 blocks - I think the last person may have just received the leftovers and there may not have been 12. I love the idea of getting 30+ blocks in a lotto cause you can make a sizable quilt. This pattern would be a good one for inspiring people to use their double 4-patches.
Pat
Post a Comment
<< Home