
Well, here's my row for the Row Robin swap. Or at least, it's most of my row. The chimney and the moon are just pinned to the background, waiting for my favorite (not) of all techniques, hand applique. Since my theme is Starry, Starry Night, I still have to work out some stars and get them appliqued to the background too. I have a general idea of what I want to do about that, but my first attempt was less than successful. Back to the drawing board. Good thing it's only midafternoon! I still need to add an inch or two of "ground cover" to the bottom of the block to get it to 12" long finished. The two fabrics pinned below my row are the contenders for ground cover. The green works with the trees I made and the base of the mountains - but the sandy look works better with a Southwestern landscape, which is where any home I end up in will be. Which one would you pick?!
Pat H.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home