Sunday, April 29, 2007

about.com Earth Day & Row Robin Swaps

These are the postcards from Group 1 in the Earth Day postcard swap on the about.com forum. I had one of my own cards left over so I included it in the lower right corner. Amy's leaf (second row on the right) didn't photograph as well as I would have liked - her threadwork on the leaf is meticulous. It was so much fun receiving all these postcards. I'm already working on my cards for World Turtle Day!

This is Nancy's row for Kathi's cowboy-themed row robin - which will eventually be a quilt for her 3 yr. old, sooon to be 4 I think, son. I was going to take a picture of the two rows together, but the two rows are two large for me to do them justice in a photograph I think. Kathi's row is 24" x 48", Nancy's row is 14" x 48". You shouldn't have any difficulty getting a bed-sized quilt out of this swap for your son, Kathi!
Pat H/SWquilter



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home