Friday, June 15, 2007

Spring is sprung!

I'm putting Patty's spring-themed row robin in the mail today to Kristen - early this month instead of late like last month. Have I redeemed myself? LOL! Nancy's row is at the top, mine is the second one down, then Kathi's spring fever row, and Patty's own row is on the bottom. I used the Posy chain pattern from quilterscache.com for my row - I love the way the green squares form a lattice behind the flowers - this pattern might be nice for a whole quilt top sometime. And the flowers just looked happy - like sunflowers or pansies, they make me smile. With the addition of 3 more rows, this will be a good sized quilt, and it should cheer you up, Patty, next year at the end of winter when you're wishing for springtime and sunshine.

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home