Wednesday, February 02, 2011

How could I split this up?!

This is one of the main reasons why I wound up with both of these adorable girls - how could I separate two siblings who are so close? Fiona is the calico, Lizzie is what my vet calls a "tortico." Mostly tortoiseshell marks, but with white feet and a few other white markings like a calico. They've grown since this picture and are looking more and more grown up all the time. When I took them to the vet the day after I got them, Lizzie weighed .8 lb. and Fiona .82. I weighed them last night on my kitchen scale, and Fiona seems to be about 1 lb. 5 oz. now, and Lizzie about 1 lb. 3.5 oz. It was hard to get a completely accurate weight, as they danced a bit on the scale. They're happy little things and eat a lot.

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

What sweeties! I can't wait to meet them in person!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home