Sunday, August 08, 2010

DaChintzy Code Mystery Quilt 2

This is the set of fabrics for the second top I plan to make in the DaChintzy Code Mystery on the about.com quilting forum. I loved these fabrics together online when I bought them - and the photo of them looks better than they look to me now that the fabrics are in my hands. So maybe it will all turn out okay in the end?! I hope so, cause they're going together regardless! Enough time and $$ spent thnking about this one already. LOL! One of the hazards I guess when buying fabric online vs. in real time? But fabrics 1, 3 and 4 are all from the same fabric line, so I thought I was okay. We'll see if Ebony's mystery quilt directions can make a silk purse out of this for me?!

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Misha said...

I forget, did you do this yet? If so, will you be bringing it to retreat? Mine needs the last steps done still, I had other priorities come up, but I intend to get it to the "top" stage by retreat!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home