
Just completed my first set of Scottie dog blocks for the about.com forum swap. These aren't as much fun to piece as the kitty blocks were, but I think I'll manage to get 2 sets done at least. In retrospect, I think the pattern could use another black half square triangle to soften the shoulder on the dog's coat - what do you think? It won't happen on these, but maybe I'll try that on the next set. I think they're very cute - just harder to piece than the kitties were.
Pat H/SWquilter
1 Comments:
even if they aren't as much fun to piece, they're cute. This isn't Marcia's pattern, is it? It seems like the B&W scotties we made from that one have slightly different proportion (and they really were fun to make. I am still planning to make more of these and make a quilt for me . . . someday ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home