
Here are half my blocks for the about.com quilting forum's kitty block swap. The first group of 6 are the ones that remind me of my calico cat - I'm not sure the fabric for the cats "really" meets the swap criteria, in retrospect, but I think they're so cute I won't mind if they get rejected! LOL! Although I made extras, so I have some for myself as well.

Group two are the flowered kitties - I bought fat quarters for some of my sets. A set is 6 blocks, but I could only get 5 cats out of a fat quarter, so I went for variety - and got to keep a few of my own blocks which always makes me happy.

And set 3 is the spotted cats - again from two different fat quarters. I have 3 more sets to trim up and photograph before I mail tomorrow - but I think that will be tomorrow morning's project! I'll be happy to put these guys in the mail and see what kind of kitties come home to me in a week or two!
Pat H/SWquilter
1 Comments:
Love all the kitties--haven't seen any I wouldn't be happy to have, but then that's kind of true of the real ones as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home