
Anticipation builds as everyone is posting pictures of their fabric choices for the mystery quilt challenge starting September 1 on the about.com quilting forum. I think I'm going to try to make two - it's about as easy to sew two as it is one, once the cutting is done anyway. And then I'll have the extra as a donation quilt to Dr. Kaufman - or perhaps they will both wind up being donations to her? These are my fabric choices for the first quilt top. Need to do some digging around in my stash to see what I might come up with for a second top. Fortunately, I tend to buy yardage, so I should be able to come up with pieces of fabric in the required lengths.
Pat H/SWquilter
2 Comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!!
Judy in Ohio
Wow, I love those fabrics together. I just don't do well with mysteries. Do you have enough fabrics to do two mystery quilts? ;-) Running and ducking! (Okay, so I don't even walk very fast, but I could hide and trip you if you were chasing me!)
Post a Comment
<< Home