
This was my final project at the July quilt camp at Bear Cabin Inn. I purchased a kit awhile back for the vineyard wallhanging, but could never quite decide what I would do with it. I finally decided to add the backing to the wallhanging to make it rectangular so it could be used as a lap quilt. It doesn't really look like a kid's quilt, but thought Dr. Kaufman could give it to a family of one of her kids that might be able to use some extra blankets.
Cathy pieced the fall quilt top below. She is going to quilt it on her new Tin Lizzie, then I think it's a donation to Dr. Kaufman as well. We had a lot of fun that weekend, and managed to get a lot done as well - always a good feeling!
Pat H/SWquilter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home