Saturday, January 09, 2010

More from the Ellen Born collection. . .

Here are some more of the results from my quilting weekend with Hilda over New Year's. I had sewn the 30s kitties together into rows before I left for NM, but put the sashing between the rows and the "ar"-resting strip and outer border on after I got to her house. With the 3 tops I put together from cat blocks that Sue Glass sent us, and this one from Ellen, Hilda has 4 kitty tops to quilt in her queue.

Ellen also gave us two of the Pooh panels and the outer border of orange pin dot fabric. I added a narrow blue resting strip to the panels, then the pin dot borders. We used a narrow blue & white fabric for the backing on both quilts - and since the results were essentially exactly alike, I only photographed one of them, but there were two quilts like this delivered to Dr. Kaufman on 1/4/2010.

Pat H/SWquilter

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home