Sunday, November 22, 2009

J. Michelle Watts

A few weeks ago, I took a class from Michelle Watts, a nationally - or internationally - known quilt instructor from New Mexico. She lives in the Ruidoso area, I believe. This is what I accomplished in the day's class. It needs some minor corrections to it, then I need to make 3 more quarter circles to put together into the center medallion of a wallhanging - quite a large wallhanging at that - about 62" x 62" as I recall. I really like these fabrics, so I'm hoping to use this in my own house in Willard - Hilda's mission, should she decide to accept it, is to help me find a space large enough in my little house to hang it! LOL! Read quickly, this message will self-destruct. . . .blah, blah, blah.

PatH/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

If you don/t find a large enough wall, how about using this as the center of bed quilt? I think it could be amazing.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Boy, I love the colors and pattern. I think it's going to be be really spectacular.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home