Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scrap Happy

Two more tops going to Hilda today for Dr. K. These two are just my attempts to use up some leftovers from previous quilt tops I've sent her. I prefer assymmetrical to symmetrical (sp?), so I made these a little off center. The pink, lime green and black top on the bottom looks dreadfully askew - I hope it's my photography and not my construction, but for as simple as it looks, I had a lot of trouble getting this one to lie flat, so all things are possible!

PatH/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

Looks like I got my knee beefed up just in time. I'm looking forward to this next batch. I did add borders to the bow tie top today and have backing for it all ready to load, and hope to also get the cactus one quilted before the next box arrives. YOU ROCK, girlfriend!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home