Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Donations to Dr. Kaufman

These are a couple of tops that I pieced and took to Hilda's last weekend so we could get them quilted to donate to Dr. Kaufman. Hilda quilted the yellow, red & blue rail fence top - take a look at the detail of the backing. She did the cutest waves and sailboats meander on it - the outer yellow border has sailors printed on it. I quilted the other top - one I constructed out of some Halloween fabrics I found on sale online. The fabrics didn't really scream Halloween - the outer border print has broomsticks on it, and that was really the only obvious Halloween reference in the fabrics I thought - and thus could have been either Halloween or Harry Potter?! Hilda dubbed it the HalloPotter quilt. This makes 6 quilts for Hilda to take to Dr. K. on her next delivery run.

Pat H/SWquilter

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home