Quilt tops finished
These are a couple of quilt tops I completed over the New Year's weekend. The Panda Pizzazz only needed borders to be finished, and it will be donated to a pediatric endocrinologist in New Mexico to give to a child newly diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. The other one is a baby quilt that my boss asked me to make for one of the associates in our office who is scheduled to deliver on February 10th or 12th. I made the blocks, Ginger (my boss) laid them out in the pattern she wanted, then I sewed the blocks together and added borders. I'm going to New Mexico next week over MLK weekend to visit my friend Hilda, and will quilt these on her longarm. Other than this, I haven't been very motivated to sew lately.
: Quilting

1 Comments:
Hi Pat,
I like your Panda Bear 9 Patch Pizzaz variation quilt, this gives me some ideas. The green and brown quilt is bright and cheery and I love this one too.
Post a Comment
<< Home