Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bear Tracks for Sandy

I worked on blocks for a quilt for my friend Sandy over the weekend. She picked out and purchased many of the fabrics for this quilt herself, but I'm pretty sure she has probably given up on ever seeing it. It seems like something pressing always pre-empts it in my quilt-making line-up. Her bed is huge - a CA king - so it isn't a small undertaking. But I finally have 41 blocks pieced for it, 15 more to go, so I decided to put it up on the design wall with the sashing and cornerstones to see how it is going to look. I have another quilting get-away this weekend and will continue to piece blocks for it. Dare I hope I could get it done for her by Christmas? If not, next year she will be 60, so maybe it can be a "big" birthday present?

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Beautiful!I love the colors.
Sheri

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home