Sunday, November 22, 2009

Block Swap 11/2009

Marie Bostwick has written a couple of novels (at least!) with a quilting component to them - A Single Thread and A Thread of Truth. I checked out her website awhile back and she recently decided to have a block swap among her readers who are quilters. The original plan was to have everyone who was interested sign up, then draw names for 24 participants. For whatever reason (time of year, not a long enough timeframe, whatever), only 20 people indicated an interest, so I got into the swap without having to have my name drawn! An additional couple of people had to drop out, so we're swapping eighteen 12" blocks with a Christmas theme. I finished my blocks up today - Prairie Queen from QuiltersCache.com - thanks Marcia! I plan to get them labeled and ready to mail tonight so I can send them off tomorrow. They plan to have more block swaps after the first of the year, so anyone who might be interested in swapping, should check out her website.

PatH/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home