
I spent a lot of time today sewing - and along with finishing my swap blocks was able to put together this quilt top to send to Hilda to quilt for Dr. Kaufman. And look at that!! It appears that another set of those pesky black & white AZ Retreat swap blocks has surfaced! LOL! I don't think anyone - but Hilda - knew that I had a set, so I was able to finish them at my leisure. I'm trying to come up with some quilt tops that are appropriate for older kids who are newly diagnosed - hpe this one will fill the bill. It's hard to tell in the picture but the large outer border is diagonal rows of electric guitars. Next I'll try to piece another red/white/blue one, I think.
PatH/SWquilter
1 Comments:
Wow Pat, that came out really great! I love the guitar fabric, and your setting tied it all together beautifully. I can't believe how many tops you've put together recently! Thanks just isn't enough, but I'll say it anyway!
Post a Comment
<< Home