
Finally, I managed to get a photo to download from Picasa to my blog! I've been trying for 2 days and finally stumbled across a solution on the Blogger website. I'm going to try to make 4 small quilts to donate to this project - this is the first one. You can see my sweet little Fanni's paw holding the lower corner down on the quilt - in case that luna moth tries to fly away! I've almost completed the beading on the moth, and have been quilting the veins in the wings. Still need to quilt the background - which will probably be fairly minimal hand-quilting. This has been fun to work on, and I've printed another luna moth photo on fabric for a second small quilt.
Pat H/SWquilter
2 Comments:
Both of your art quilts are just beautiful! But I must say, Fanni's precious little paw adds a little something extra to this view!
Thanks for your comment - and wasn't Fanni just the sweetest to help hold that moth quilt down so I could get it's picture before it flew away?! My cats are my best quilting helpers!
Pat H
Post a Comment
<< Home