LeeAnna's Graduation Quilt
My Goddaughter, LeeAnna Adix, graduates from high school this coming Saturday, June 7th. I decided to make her a quilt and my friend and quilter, Hilda, assured me that we could have it done in time to take to her this weekend when I go to Austin for her graduation. Saturday, I pressed all the fabrics here at home. On Sunday morning, I headed for Hilda's for a sew day. Got there about 10:30 and started cutting the pieces. By 4:30, I had pieced the top and pieced a backing together. The backing is a snowflake pattern in shades of gold - so I thought I should probably call this "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow!" Don't know if LeeAnna will think I'm as funny as I think I am! ;-) Hilda made binding for me while I was working on the top and backing. She called me today to tell me that the quilt is done and she will bring it to me tomorrow when we get together here for Day 2 of batik stash organization. I'll just need to label it and wash it. Will take a final picture and post it of the finished product.
Pat H/SWquilter
: Quilting


2 Comments:
Lovely
Wow you two really whipped that out fast!!! Looks very nice. Love the color combination.
Post a Comment
<< Home