Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!

 The tree is up and the lights are all working - so far only the tin angel decorates it.  But look at that magnificent New Mexico sunset out the window behind the tree!  First Christmas in New Mexico - happy dance here!

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

Welcome Home. I like the angel at the top of your tree. I see sunsets from my living room, too, and how I enjoy them.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

I took a couple of pictures of last night's sunset as well...almost called you to see if you had noticed it. Had to take the picture through the living room window--Dale in the shower, and too tired at the end of the day to navigate myself outside. We were waiting for the moon to come up, and boy was it ever spectacular! Now to get blogging again.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home