
Just got back from a week in New Mexico. A few pictures of show some of the progress at the house. Love my green doors - the color shows better on the back doors than on the front. The kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry area all have the same tile - it just doesn't show up too well in kitchen yet - all the grout hazing was still in place. Once it's cleaned up, things will look better. John had started putting the backsplash up the last time I was at the house, so that will be done by the next time I'm there. Appliances have been delivered, except for the gas dryer, and will be installed as soon as the dryer is delivered. John starts laying the hardwood next week. I'll be glad when this is over and I'm installed there!
Pat H/SWquilter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home