
These are pictures of the finished wedding quilt for Melissa and Isaac. Again, they're dark, so I think my flash wasn't on and I was working with available light? The quilt is on its way to them, so no do-overs on the pics, unfortunately. Anyway, it turned out pretty well - Melissa wanted birds on her quilt and unfortunately, these aren't the birds she wanted. Her choice was an appliqued bird pattern, and I'm not an appliquer in any way, shape or form. It finally became an issue of choosing a bird pattern that I would actually get done. I hope they like finished product?! Hilda gifted me with one of her Radeaux bird prints on fabric to use as a label (actually she gifted me with several of the prints, now to decide how I want to use the others), which I pieced into the backing of the quilt since it was quite large for a label. So it's securely quilted into the finished product.
Pat H/SWquilter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home