
Mom hasn't posted many new pictures of us lately. She still calls us the "littles" - but we think we now qualify as the "bigs!" Top pic is Fiona with our friend, Fanni - the nice older cat we live with. Cali is STILL mean to us - we don't understand, we think we're wonderful?

Second pic, this is up on top of the armoire. We like to hang out up here and watch mom on the computer just below us.

Lizzie and Fanni catching a nap on the back of the loveseat in front of the living room window.

Went up north for the weekend and started piecing blocks for a wedding quilt for my niece Melissa and her husband Isaac. They got married in March, so I'm way behind on this one. I first pieced two test blocks to try out my fabrics in various positions. Obviously the color placement on the left was the winner, and I pieced a few more blocks. Mostly, it was a relaxing weekend and I didn't get a tremendous amount of work done.
Pat H/SWquilter
2 Comments:
Your two little girl cats came to you in the most unusual way, but don't seem at all traumatized by their adventure as kittens. The look like beautiful, content cats that have found a place in your family.
I'm so pleased with how well they've settled in and how splendidly healthy they seem to be. They're wonderful companions.
Post a Comment
<< Home