Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kitty Cats at Play

When my friend Lou gave me this onyx bowl as a gift, I don't think she ever envisioned it as a cat toy - but she loved animals and I'm sure she would understand.
WKWF (Worldwide Kitty Wrestling Federation) representative, Fiona, checks out new venues - "Hey Lizzie, I think this place would be great for kitty cage fighting!" The next picture shows Fiona showing what a perfect size it is for kittens at play, and the final shot shows Lizzie about to exit the arena. There have actually been several wrestling matches in the confines of this basket, but dang, they are fast! Every time I try to take a picture, Lizzie springs out and over the side before I can snap the shot, so thus far, I've missed every time. A friend suggested that I turn the basket upside down over them and see how resourceful they are! LOL! There are moments when that seems like a great idea, although so far, I haven't done it yet.

Pat H/SWquilter

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home