Monday, December 16, 2013

Kittehs in New Mexico

 How much is that kitty. . . in the dryer??  Winter is upon us and I think Fiona was trying to tell me that she's cold.  I was unloading the dryer and got sidetracked.  When I returned to the job, she was in the dryer among the nice warm t-shirts.  She wasn't in any hurry to get out either!








 Next picture is Lizzie and Fiona sharing a nap spot of a couple of polar fleece throws on top of the new chest of drawers in my bedroom.  Went to the Salvation Army store with Hilda, Dale, their oldest daugher and her twins when we were in CO over Thanksgiving.  They were having a 50% off sale, and I found a Thomasville Chest of Drawers for $47.50!  Woo hoo - more storage!

Last is Cali, curled up on the bed napping.  At approx. 17 years of age, she sleeps most of the time now.  Except at 4 a.m., when I'd like to be sleeping.  Then she wants to talk.  I think she is really trying to get me to get up, so she can have the spot in the bed that I have warmed up!

Pat H/SWquilter
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home