Stash Organization?
My boxes of fabric have been stacked neatly against the west wall of my garage - but unfortunately were fairly inaccessible. Costco recently had a sale on some shelving units, so I ordered a number of them to organize my stash and make it more readily usable. Today, Hilda and I pulled all of the boxes away from the wall and constructed the shelving units. It went pretty well, but we were beat at the end of our shift. The shelves are great though and we got a good rhythm going today on putting them together.
The second and third pictures give you some idea of the extent of my stash. ;-) It's going to be a long time before I'm able to park Pearl in the garage again, I fear. Hoping to get at least the batiks in the sewing room in the house, and the others arranged on shelves by color or fabric type so I can utilize what I have. Must be 12-15 copy paper boxes of batiks though, so not sure how much of that my sewing room can accommodate?!
Pat H/SWquilter
: Quilting
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home