Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Woodland Friends

 And this quilt is for Rob's new granddaughter, Lily Yegros.  Lily is only a month or two old, so I'm not so untimely with this one.  As you can see, it utilizes some of the same fabrics that I used in my new great-nephew/grand-nephew (which is it?) Mason's quilt.  When I start buying fabrics without a specific pattern - and list of fabric requirements - in mind, I usually wind up buying way too much fabric.  So I used some of my extras to make a quilt for Lily.  I found a slightly smaller version of the french braid pattern to use this time - and Hilda has used some of the leftovers to make a quilt for a relative's new grandson - and I still have leftovers that I can use to make a quilt - or quilts for Dr. Kaufman?!  Again, quilted by Hilda Bakke using Judy Lyon's owl panto and bound by Hilda as well.

Congratulations to Samantha, Jorge and Lily!

Pat H/SWquilter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home