Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mystery Quilt - AZ Retreat 2006

We're doing a Debbie Caffrey mystery quilt, and these are the fabrics I chose. I already had 3 yd. of the Kaffe Fassett large floral because I fell in love with it, so decided to find two fabrics to work with it. It's my focus, the light is my background - and the pinkish red in the middle is my accent. I plan to have this together before the retreat -don't know if I'll pick a second set of fabrics and make another at the retreat or not. If I have as much fun as Ellen apparently did, I might. Otherwise, I plan to try to put together some sets of forum swap blocks that I've been stockpiling for way too long - and I have many choices of those to work with!! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger LindaHoo said...

I like your pretty fabrics!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I like your fabrics too...I bought mine on the way home Monday...seeing yours, I think I have to reverse the dark and the accent I picked out...oh well, will have to stop on my way home Friday and get two more yards...

10:01 PM  
Blogger jenclair said...

Love your fabrics!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

These are lovely fabrics, but then I am very partial to reds.
I really like the string pieced quilt too. No wonder your sister looks so happy! Jen

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home