Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Onward. . .

This is how things are looking at close of business today.  I think they are just about ready for the first concrete pour.  Maybe tomorrow?! 

Yesterday and today, the City (and I use that term loosely, since it's a town of about 1600 people) trenched for the water line for the new building.  I ran to the post office and the bank after lunch and couldn't get into my driveway when I got home?!  They let me know as soon as they had the trench filled in enough for me to drive across it though, so all is well.

Pat H/SWquilter

2 Comments:

Blogger Sewing Up A Storm said...

Looks like progress is being made. We are having good weather right now so hopefully that will continue and you will soon be trying to decide how to arrange your batik collection.

12:26 PM  
Blogger SandyQuilts said...

Oh Pat what adventure. Your new quilt room will be wonderful. I hope they're able to keep to the schedule. congrats.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home