Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Studio - Almost Done

 Finally went out and took some pictures of the progress on the studio.  The electrician and plumber finished up yesterday.  Inspections were hopefully supposed to be today, but neither inspector showed up.  Maybe tomorrow?  J.R. was hoping to be done and have the final inspection on Friday.  We'll see?!


 Instead of a vanity, I wanted a deeper, stainless steel sink that I can use to rinse fabric when I dye it.  Got this one at a restaurant supply store, and J.R. built the small shelving unit next to it out of leftovers from the flooring, so I'll have a place there for a bit of storage.  Pictures of the bathroom are almost impossible to take so you can see how it looks.  But there are more shelves for storage next to the shower stall.  I'll put a litter box at the bottom of that shelving area, for those times that the girls come out to keep me company in the studio!

PatH/SWquilter




2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Looks very nice! You are going to have so much fun with your studio...
What is that little box over the toilet?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sewing Up A Storm said...

It looks awesome. I bet you only go to the house to eat and sleep.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home