Interior Views
Photo #1 - Day bed and chair - the seating center for the studio. The chair and ottoman aren't necessarily pretty, but they are pretty comfortable. They were in the living room at my mom and dad's house. No one else wanted them, so I figured I could use them. Found a couple of throws to put over them, so they work better with the bedding for the day bed.
Photo #2 - the batik wall. Hilda came today and helped me get fabrics organized, move in some furniture, etc.
Photo # 3 - the sewing center. A Costco banquet table with a couple of my machines lined up on either side of it. Gonna get a couple of IKEA office chairs to use at the sewing machines. Space on the banquet table to support whatever you're sewing - and I had plenty 'o cutting mats to line the table, so it can be used as an additional cutting surface as well.
Photo # 4 - This back corner will be largely storage. Hilda and I moved the armoire in to the studio today, and I have a cabinet that my Grandpa made for my mom that will also go back there. The plan is to chalk paint it first though.
Photo # 5 - My cutting table extended to its full length for the first time ever. Stuff still stacked on it to be organized - hopefully I will get that dealt with and cleared off?!
Got a call today from the trucking company and the Costco shelving units I ordered for the North wall of the studio should be delivered tomorrow between 3 and 6. Yay! Then to put those together and shelve the non-batik fabrics.
PatH/SWquilter
: Quilting
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home